What are SnoBlox-SnoJax Snow Guards?
Snow Guards are rooftop devices that prevent the dangerous movement of snow and ice by allowing it to melt completely or drop off in small amounts. Our clear snow guard products help prevent damage from avalanching snow and ice while remaining practically invisible. Snow guards are a practical, cost-effective addition to any sloped metal roof in winter climates. Snoblox-Snojax was founded by the inventors of the first polycarbonate (toughest, clearest) pad style snow blocks and continues to be the industry leader.
NOTICE: NEITHER SCREW FASTENED OR ADHESIVE MOUNTED SNOWGUARDS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR ALUMINUM SHINGLES OR SLATE ROOFING. CONTACT YOUR ALUMINUM SHINGLE OR SLATE SUPPLIER FOR THEIR SNOWGUARD SOLUTION.
- Virtually invisible
- On the Standing Seam applications - adhesive and snowguard combination maximum adhesion
- Free spacing layouts provided promptly - no obligation, no charge, and done by experienced personnel
- Streamlined design
- Affordable price, new easy online purchase options
- Indestructible clear UV stabilized prime polycarbonate
- Mounts IN the lower flat portion of a roof panel where ice and snow form - NOT along side
- Styles and sizes for most types of metal roofs, whether mechanically fastened or standing seam
How many should you use? Click here for our spacing tool!
NOTE: The Spacing Tool only has zip codes for the USA. If you are in Canada, please ask your local building inspector or roof truss supplier for the Ground Snow Load (in pounds per square foot) for your area, prior to using the Spacing Tool. The Spacing Tool returns a quantity and layout (pattern on roof) based on the roof information you enter. It also provides a price. The step-by-step approach is logical, and covers the very wide variety of roofs that exist. Please read the information closely for each step and enter all the information. It only takes a few minutes to generate your free layout, sent to your email, with manufacturer's recommendations for your specific roof!